Women’s & men’s vibrators on sale
If you dream of spending hours in bed with a buddy that will never let you down, our vibrators for women and men are perfect for you. Buzzing with all kinds of stimulating sensation, rhythm, and intensity, these sex toys are your ticket to satisfying sex, and mind-blowing orgasms every time.
Reaching every sensual spot on your body, through clitoral stimulation, vaginal penetration, anal penetration, or even double penetration, the pulsing vibes light up every carnal corner for you to reach your state of bliss. Whether you choose to use them in bed alone or with a partner, the end result will bring you the orgasmic release that your entire being craves.
Stocking the most innovative sex toys on the market, our products pave the way for incredible sexual experiences, in and out of bed. No matter your anatomy, these hallmark toys are a staple for luscious adventures, taking you to unforgettable places you’ve never been before.
Unlock new levels of pleasure when buying vibrators
Vibrating style sex toys are the most common type of sex toy bought from adult shops. So the market is full of hundreds, if not thousands of vibrators and dildos to choose from, all with various options such as size, shape, colour, various vibration modes, battery or rechargeable.
Whether you are looking to buy your first vibrator, or a seasoned expert in the science of buzz, Bed Buddies has something to suit. Its important though, to make sure you consider what’s important and not just go for the cheapest, as you will most likely find your overall experience, longevity of product use and value for money will not be as great as taking the time to purchase a good quality vibrator that meets your needs and desires.
So what should you look for in a vibrator?
- Style – this basically comes down to the shape and purpose. Rabbit vibrators for example are designed to provide both clitoral and g spot stimulation simultaneously, whereas a mini bullet vibrator is more portable and easy to hide as its designed to be compact and discreet, just as a mini vibrator should. A wireless bullet vibrator or wireless butterfly vibrator are designed to be worn under clothing, so they can be used as a secret vibrator, most having a remote control feature. There are also vibrators that include a thrusting vibrator orgasm option, where the shaft no only vibrates but thrusts length ways at the same time. Some vibrators are simply smooth cylindrical shafts with no texture or contour, while others are wildly ribbed or nubbed for extra stimulation. Some vibrators are double ended dual tip vibrators, with each end offering a slightly different design and function.
- Battery powered or Rechargeable – gone are the days when the only option was to have shares in battery manufacturers for your good old Battery Operated Boyfriend (BOB). While these are still available, and generally sit at the cheaper end of the market, USB rechargeable vibrators are the more common and more practical choice in today’s market. The only real benefit of battery operated is that, so long as you have a ready supply of batteries, you don’t have to worry about your vibrator running out of charge.
- Vibration modes – one of the less obvious factors is to consider the vibration modes available. The older style battery operated, and cheaper options will most likely have modes that only vary the speed or intensity of the vibration, whereas the newer rechargeable vibrators will have multi-function options, with varying speeds and sequences of vibration intensity and pattern. A simple rule to go by is that the more modes available, the more the cost. Once again though, thinking about the same old same old 3 styles of vibration is not going to float your boat for very long.
- Material– some people are sensitive to certain materials, and some prefer the different textures and sensations different materials provide. Your choices are the silky-smooth silicone vibrator, soft and more lifelike PVC, or even a TPE rubber.
- Price - of course price comes into it, but it shouldn’t be the determining factor. The cheaper the vibrator, the lesser quality and potentially the lesser the pleasure. Don’t skimp on pleasure. A good quality vibrator will cost you around the same price as a nice meal in a good restaurant, however the value will still be there long after you've paid the bill. And remember, all orders over $200 automatically attract a 20% discount. Treat yourself.
Vibrators for men?
Vibrators may be a women’s go-to when her body’s revving for release - but we know men love them just as much. While they may not have experienced the pulsing bliss first-hand yet, we recommend trying our men’s specially designed sex toys for men for a heightened journey to new orgasmic heights.
Just like products designed specifically for the woman's body, these products are formulated especially for the male anatomy. They tickle and tantalise all the spots on his body with varying intensities and features that lead him to places he's likely never been before.
We invite you to enjoy every moment of the scintillating waves. Solo or with a partner. You might just find your new "his" & "hers" vibrators sitting side by side, ready for bedtime forays into sexy wonderlands.
It is imperative that when using a vibrator that you have enough lubrication to prevent friction from the vibrator. In situations where, for whatever reason, you are lacking self-lubrication, a good quality water-based lubricant is an essential companion to have at the ready.
The best vibrators are made to be Bed Buddies
When her body calls, our vibrators answer without fail. Whether it is a simple bullet vibrator, or more intricately designed toys that have various vibration modes and remote control options, they are sure to bring out hours of pleasure alone or shared with a partner. They are ultimately made to be perfect bed buddies, night or day.
Each and every vibrator is designed to maximise your pleasure, and comes as either realistic shapes and sizes, or more intently focused on various aspects of pleasure, including rabbit vibrators for dual stimulation. Whatever your needs, buying the perfect vibrator has never been easier.
As an EROS member we qualify to sell our sex toys and vibrators on Afterpay. Our online vibrators are the vibrator to buy, whether you are an seasoned professional or amateur vibrator user, Bed Buddies has the best vibrators in Australia. No need to search for your local sex shop for vibrators in Sydney, or vibrators in Melbourne, or even vibrators in Brisbane or Perth. Bed Buddies ships discreetly nation wide without the awkward feeling of walking into an adult shop.